Print your insurance documents
You can view, download and print your insurance documents (otherwise known as your Owner’s Certificate of Insurance and Vehicle Licence).
What can (and can't) be printed
can print your insurance documents if your personal policy is active and for a vehicle you own, even if it's jointly owned or leased.
You can't print insurance documents if the policy is:
- For a company-owned or fleet vehicle
- For a trailer or an all-terrain vehicle
If you need a copy of your insurance documents and are unable to print your own, contact an Autoplan broker.
How to print your insurance documents
- Sign in with your BC Services Card or your online banking credentials
- On the Your policies screen, click on a policy to open it
- On the Policy details screen, look for the "Download and print document" prompt on the right and click the "Current policy" link underneath it to open a PDF of your insurance documents.
- Print the PDF.