Check the details of an existing claim and add supporting documents
If you've already reported a claim, you can sign in to check certain details and upload supporting documents.
Sign in to view your claim details and upload documents
Our sign-in methods have recently changed. You'll need your BC Services Card or your online banking credentials to sign in.
Sign in to manage your claim
With this tool, you can:
View details of your claim
When you sign in, you can view certain details of your claim, such as:
- Assessed responsibility: This is the degree of responsibility assigned in a crash.
- Deductible: The amount you have to pay toward repairs before your insurance pays for the rest.
- Claim representative's information: The name and phone number for the claim representative assigned to your claim.
- Current location of your vehicle if it's not driveable: For example, the tow yard, repair shop or ICBC facility where your vehicle is currently located.
- Your ICBC insurance coverage at the date of the incident.
Add supporting documents
When you sign in, you can upload documents related to your claim, such as:
- Photos and video footage of the incident
- Receipts for expenses you may have incurred
- ICBC forms and/or documentation requested by your claims representative
Please note, it could take a few business days for a claim representative to review uploaded documents. They'll contact you if they have any questions.