Driver licensing

Towing a Recreational Trailer​

Towing a Recreational Trailer is a study guide for getting a house trailer endorsement. It's also useful to you if you tow any RV.

When do you need a house trailer endorsement?

House trailer endorsements are required on any class 4 or 5 driver's licence if you plan to tow a house trailer weighing more than 4,600 kg, fully loaded.

If your trailer or the towing vehicle has air brakes, you will also need to have an air brake endorsement and upgrade to a Class 1 driver's licence.

Download: Towing a Recreational Trailer