Community grants program
Our Community grants program helps make a difference in the lives of British Columbians by supporting the road safety and injury recovery initiatives of community organizations.
The deadline for applications for 2020/21 is February 23, 2020. Decisions will be confirmed in March 2020.
We consider initiatives that:
- Make B.C.’s drivers and roads safer for all road users
- Help improve the safety of vulnerable road users including children, pedestrians and cyclists
- Help young people in B.C. become responsible drivers, or
- Provide resources to seniors to support them through the process of giving up their driver’s licence.
We consider initiatives that support and promote
injury recovery and rehabilitation so that our customers who have been involved
in a motor vehicle crash have access to the information and programs that will
help them live healthy, active and productive lives.
Applying for a community grant
To be eligible for grant funding, your initiative must:
- focus on (or enable ICBC’s promotion of) road safety or injury recovery
- target one or more B.C. communities (activities outside the province are not eligible)
- be planned and delivered from an office in B.C.
- benefit a significant number of B.C. residents
(initiatives focused on a single school are not eligible).
The following entities are
not eligible for funding:
Submitting an application
If both your initiative and organization meet the eligibility criteria, please email the completed application and any supporting materials you may have (e.g. brochures, posters) to email@example.com.
Please note that if using Internet Exploerer (IE), the application form does not download correctly.