Investigative partners

Find a Service Location

Forms and documents​

Independent adjusters​

For crashes that occurred on or before April 30, 2021: use the forms on this page.

For crashes occurring on or after May 1, 2021: please contact the relevant claim representative to request the form(s) you need. 

Private investigators

Independent adjusters


Medical, wage loss and benefit applications

Authorizations and advance payment agreements

Infant claims

Material damage and property damage

Hit and run and unidentified